Flood Insurance Policies Antioch California
Do you believe you are inside a flood area? and are in the market for flood insurance? Truth is everyone is within a flood area, it's just that some places are more prone to floods than others. The family living on top of hill most likely will only be concerned about landslides. Floods come about in all fifty states and 25 % of claims come from areas that aren't even considered high risk food zones. Homeowners Insurance will not deal with a flood claim.
If you're thinking "I don't live in a region that has many rivers, lakes or a high water-table so i don't need it". To you it may not appear as crucial as homeowners insurance, but flood insurance is a significant part of keeping your residence safe. Flood coverage offers protection against losses that result from heavy and lengthy rain, storms, blocked storm drains, springtime melts, et cetera.
What will could flood insurance include?
- The insured structure & its foundation
- Utility and plumbing systems
- Central air conditioning equipment, boilers, and water heaters
- Refrigerators, range tops, & built-in appliances
- Tile, stone, carpets or hardwood floors
- Paneling, wallboard, bookcases, and cabinets
- Window blinds
- Detached garages detached buildings (besides garages) require a separate Building Property policy
- Rubbish removal
Personal contents within your home.
- Private belongings
- Window Dressings
- Window air conditioners
- Microwave ovens and dishwashers
- Washers and Dryers
- Freezers and Refrigerators
- itemized important items including artwork, leather plus furs (up to $2,500)
What might not be covered in your policy :
- Destruction brought on by dampness, mildew, or mold that may have been prevented by the home owner
- Currency, precious metals, and valuable papers
- Property and belongings outside of an insured building.
- Living expenses like temporary housing
- Financial losses caused by business interruption or loss of use of insured property
- A large amount vehicles such as cars, motorcycles, RV's etc....
Reside within a High-risk Flood Region? Unsure?
Preparation is key when it comes to keeping your house plus your goods from trouble. If your property or business is inside a low or average danger area, your building may possibly meet the criteria for a low-priced Preferred Risk Policy. While you are not required to get flood insurance in low-to-moderate risk places, a Preferred Risk Policy will protect your home and its contents if you're the one suffering from a small flood, or a bigger flood which has extended into your low risk area. In all honesty, numerous flood insurance claims take place in low-to-moderate risk areas. Beswick Insurance Services, Inc. can take you thru your options and help you understand the risk within your area.
For further information on obtaining an Flood Insurance speak to, Beswick Insurance Services, Inc. at (925) 757-2700 or fill out our online form above for your FREE Flood Insurance Quote today.
California Insurance Agency offering Flood Insurance policies in
Antioch, Brentwood, Oakley, and Pittsburg California.